I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics of McMaster University
New and revised papers:
∙ Quantiative Trade Models: Developments and Challenges (with T. Kehoe and J. Rossbach), Annual Review of Economics, forthcoming.
∙ The Canadian Productivity Stagnation, 2002-2014 (with J.C. Conesa)
∙ Fiscal Discipline and Defaults (with G. Fernandez de Cordoba and J.L. Torres), Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, March 2017, 1-13.
- Op eds by Gonzalo Fernandez de Cordoba loosely based on the paper in the Spanish blog Piedras de Papel: First, Second
∙ The Opportunity Costs of Entrepreneurs in International Trade (with T. Kehoe and K. Ruhl), Economics Letters, vol. 146, September 2016, 1-3.
∙ We Need To Improve the Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policy Reforms (with T. Kehoe and J. Rossbach)
∙ Nonlinear Gravity (with W. Brooks).
∙ Capital Accumulation and the Welfare Gains from Trade (with W. Brooks) --- R&R Economic Theory.
∙ Trade Policy Reform and Firm-level Productivity Growth: Does the Choice of Production Function Matter? (with J. Kealey and C. Sosa-Padilla).
Conferences recently organized:
1) 2014 Canadian Macro Study Group
2) 2015 Workshop in Int'l Economics
3) 2016 Junior Faculty Workshop
4) 2017 Annual Workshop of South Ontario Macro Economists
pau [at] pujolasfons.com
pujolasp [at] mcmaster.ca